- 18 boiled eggs (preferably free-range)
- 1 C. homemade mayo (bottled often uses “bad oils,” so use my recipe HERE)
- 1 T. mustard
- 1 avocado
- 2 T. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon (reconstitute in the lemon juice first)
- Himalayan sea salt
- White pepper
- 2 cans wild caught tuna (optional)
- 2 drops Young Living lemon essential oil*
- 2 drops Young Living black pepper essential oil
- Capers (for garnish)
- Powdered sumac**
Boil the eggs or use an InstantPot to steam them (that’s what I do!). Peel, slice in half, and place yolk in a separate bowl.
Mix together yolk, homemade mayo, mustard, avocado, fresh lemon juice and tarragon combo, himalayan sea salt, white pepper, tuna, and essential oils.
Fill each egg half with the mixture, top with 3 capers each, and sprinkle all eggs with himalayan sea salt and powdered sumac.*
Great served for breakfast, for lunch, as a snack, or as an appetizers!
*I only recommend using Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils in any recipe, as lower quality oils can be toxic.
**Sumac is a delicious spice that often graces the tables of Middle Eastern families the way salt and pepper does in America. It has a slightly tart/sour flavor and is especially good sprinkled on meat, eggs, and rice.