Whoa baby! If you’ve never experienced the intoxicating scent of pure rose essential oil, you have something amazing to look forward to! Rose (Rosa damascena) has a delicious, floral, and uplifting fragrance that stimulates feelings of romance and confidence!
Considered the “Queen of Essential Oils,” rose oil has been treasured and used for well over a thousand years in beauty treatments, as an aphrodisiac, and for emotional tranquility. Cleopatra used obscene amounts of rose essential oil (as well as jasmine) to allure the men she wanted to attract. I don’t recommend this, by the way, unless, of course, it’s hubby!
Damascus Roses are the preferred variety because they have the most intense aroma and highest oil content.
People normally think rose oil is outrageously expensive (and it is one of the most expensive and popular oils on the planet), but did you know that it takes around 60 roses to create a single drop of rose essential oil?
That’s just under 5 dozen roses! So, it takes 10,000 roses per one 5 ml bottle! Imagine if your husband brought you 833 dozen roses for your anniversary! Wow! Wouldn’t you much rather have the intoxicating scent of all those roses captured in one little bottle to use all year long than a bouquet that will wilt and die in a few days? Well, why not?
Trust me, you’ll be hooked!
CLICK HERE to see my how-to video on making your own tub tea at home! You could even add a single drop of rose to the tea bag! Imagine, bathing with 5 dozen roses!
- Apply directly to skin to help moisturize and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Add a few drops to your favorite facial cream for added moisture.
- Diffuse in your home or bathroom for a spa-like setting and a fresh, soothing aroma.
- Combine with carrier oil for a relaxing, indulgent massage.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for a floral scent and additional moisturizing properties.