- 3 Eggplants
- 3/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 6 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp 6 T. Tahini
- 6 cloves Fresh garlic
- 2 tsp Ground cumin or dill
- 5 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 drops Young Living Lemon Vitality essential oil
- 2-4 drops Young Living Black Pepper Vitality
- 2-3 tsp Sumac
- Salt to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Oil eggplant, poke holes in skin, and roast cut side down at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- Chop parsley in food processor and set aside.
- Scoop out eggplant meat and blend with other ingredients in food processor.
- Blend in chopped parsley with a spoon.
- Sprinkle top with a little extra sumac and chopped parsley.
- Serve with gluten free crackers, veggies, or felafel chips.