If you've known me very long, you've probably heard me say that if I could have only one essential oil on the planet, it would Frankincense! King of all oils, just one drop of frankincense:
- Promotes healthy-looking skin and is great for aging skin (I love to add a drop when applying my moisturizer every day)!
- Helps reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Has a beautiful sweet, woody, and slightly smoky fragrance that is grounding and relaxing
- High in antioxidants that support the immune and respiratory systems
- Makes a wonderful addition to DIY chest rubs and wellness blends
- Can be taken as a dietary supplement for general health and wellness
- I love to apply this to my chest at the tail-end of a cough to sooth and relax my breathing
- Frankincense has long been known for its incredible grounding and healing properties and carries huge historical and spiritual significance.
Read more about how to use Frankincense HERE
Copaiba essential oil has been used for various purposes throughout the Amazon region since at least the 16th century. It contains a high percentage of the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene, making it a great choice to add to skin care products or to use for massage.
- Has a calming, earthy aroma that creates a relaxing environment when diffused
- Promotes the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow when applied topically
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Supports overall wellness when taken internally*
- Has a robust, earthy flavor with notes of honey
- Pairs well with Peppermint, Spearmint, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Nutmeg, Orange, and Lemon Vitality oils
Thieves is THE oil for immune support. We're talking what you want to reach for daily to give your body a little extra boost and definitely what you want to reach for when your defenses start to go down.
This blend of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils smells like a warm cup of chai and is a powerhouse when it comes to our health and our homes!
- Cleansing when applied topically
- Diffuse to create a fresh, healthy environment
- Provides immune system support
- Cleansing to the digestive system
- Source of antioxidants
- ½ cup pink Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup magnesium flakes or Epsom salts
- 12 drops Thieves
- 8 drops Cedarwood
- 5 drops Lemon
- 5 drops Frankincense
For more about why we love this oil and ways to use it daily CLICK HERE
Longevity essential oil blend combines Thyme, Orange, Clove, and Frankincense and supports a healthy immune system and overall wellness when taken internally. This blend is a health powerhouse and one to consider for your daily routine this year.
- Has an herbaceous, warm, spicy, thyme-like aroma
- Helps support normal immune function when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Helps support overall wellness
- Pairs well with ImmuPower and Thieves
- When taken internally, helps to protect the body from oxidative damage
- Shown to promote increased energy levels in women who inhaled Young Living Longevity™ EO twice daily for 14 consecutive days
- Shown to decrease fatigue levels and increase vigor levels in women who inhaled Young Living Longevity™ EO twice daily for 14 consecutive days
- Shown that aromatherapy with Young Living Longevity™ EO can provide a novel non-invasive approach to improving energy and decreasing levels of fatigue in women
For more information about Longevity, CLICK HERE.
Because Cedarwood is extremely high in sesquiterpenes, it is a great tool for focus. Remember, sesquiterpenes are naturally occurring molecules in essential oils that deliver oxygen molecules to cells, just like hemoglobin does to the blood.
- Has a grounding, soothing, woodsy aroma
- Creates a tranquil environment when diffused
- Supports a calm, focused mental state
- Wonderful to help wind down at the end of the day
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Can be used to help fend off outdoor annoyances (pairs well with Citronella!)
- Has natural skin-cleansing and deodorizing properties
- High in sesquiterpenes