GO GREEN VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 scoop Young Living NingXia Greens Powder
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 3 drops Young Living Lemon Vitality Essential Oil
- 3 drops Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 drop Young Living Tarragon Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 drop Young Living Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil
- 1 drop Young Living Thyme Vitality Essential Oil
About Ningxia Greens
Five different immune-supporting mushrooms: Maitake, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake, and enokitake mushrooms (A source of soluble fiber known as beta glucans, these mushrooms help support a healthy immune system.)
Folate (dna repair), beta carotene.
Gut health is related to mood, cognitive health etc. (“second brain”)
Also known as goji berries, wolfberries come from an ancient plant, long praised in China for its powerful health benefits.
One of the few vegetables rich in plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals—including copper, magnesium, iron, manganese, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C. Rich source of 184 phytochemical compounds, including phenolic acids, alkaloids, and flavonoids, which act as antioxidants.
Clinically shown to display antioxidant and detoxifying capacity and maintain cellular oxidative stress through significant decrease of GSSG (oxidized glutathione).*
Rosemary, Lemon, Lemongrass, Melissa.
Why NingXia Greens?