Lemon Curry Chicken Salad
- Cooked, shredded free-range organic chicken (chopped thoroughly or pulsed slightly in the food processor - be very careful not to puree it!!!)
- Mayo Either homemade or use one made with only avocado oil and paleo safe ingredients. Add enough to make it nice and creamy!
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice (Use plenty! Just when you think it's enough, add more!
- Curry - Same...use plenty!
- Garlic Powder
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- 3 drops Young Living Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil
- Sliced roasted almonds or roasted pumpkin seeds
- finely chopped celery (not too much) (not too much)
- finely chopped red onion (not too much)
- finely chopped bell pepper (not too much)
- chopped parsley for sprinkling over the top
- Serve on hollowed out baby bell pepper boats, celery sticks, atop a salad, stuffed into deviled eggs, in a cored tomato, or enjoy with paleo almond crackers. Oh, bread works too!