- Cooked, shredded free-range organic chicken (chopped thoroughly or pulsed slightly in the food processor – be very careful not to puree it!!!)
- Mayo – Either homemade or use one made with only avocado oil and paleo safe ingredients. Add enough to make it nice and creamy!
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice (Use plenty! Just when you think it’s enough, add more!
- Curry – Same…use plenty!
- Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sliced roasted almonds or roasted pumpkin seeds
- finely chopped celery (not too much)
- finely chopped red onion (not too much)
- finely chopped bell pepper (not too much)
- chopped parsley for sprinkling over the top
Lemon Curry Chicken Salad
By the way, I am not a doctor – just a mom who uses essential oils in her own family. Please know that any information provided on The Common Scents Mom is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to prescribe, diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor replace current medical treatment or drugs prescribed by your healthcare professional. The statements made have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). It is your responsibility to educate yourself and address any health or medical needs you may have with your physician. Please seek professional help when needed.