Roasted Rosemary Pecans
- 2 cups Raw pecans
- 1 Egg white
- 2-3 drops Young Living's Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil*
- 2 drops Black Pepper Vitality Essential Oil*
- 3/4 tsp Smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a rimmed baking pan (I used avocado oil).
- Beat egg white and essential oils until frothy.
- Combine the egg white and pecans in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients and sprinkle over the pecans evenly. Spread the nuts on the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, about 18-20 minutes, stirring about 3 times throughout cooking time.
- Cool on pan, and store in an airtight container.