Greek Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups Uncooked quinoa (makes approximately 6 C. cooked quinoa)
- 1 Dash Himalayan sea salt or to taste
- 8 tbsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 12 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Small red onion (sliced small and thin)
- 12-15 Small, crunchy cucumbers (chop as desired)
- 8 Radishes cut in half and sliced
- 1 bundle Fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 cup Feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup Kalamata olives drained
- 1/2 cup Capers
- 3-6 drops Young Living Black Pepper Vitality essential oil*
- 3-6 drops Young Living Lemon Vitality essential oil*
- 6-12 drops Young Living Basil Vitality essential oil*
- Cook quinoa and cool completely before tossing with veggies and cheese.
- Mix essential oils into the olive oil and lemon juice by shaking together in a mason jar.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve!